After completing this course, you should have a good understanding of how to create data models for MongoDB.
We will go over a few techniques, from a very simple process for simple schemas to more complex ones for large teams and large projects.
M001 and software architecture experience with data modeling or MongoDB experience in general.
- Duration: 5 chapters
- Your grade for the course will depend on your performance on labs and a final exam.
- You will receive a proof of completion if you achieve a grade of 65% or better.
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Data Modeling
- Chapter 2: Relationships
- Chapter 3: Patterns (Part 1)
- Chapter 4: Patterns (Part 2)
- Chapter 5: Conclusion
- Web Browser: Firefox 60.0+ or Chrome 70+
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7+ 64-bit, Ubuntu 14.04+ 64-bit, or Windows 8+ (64-bit)
- MongoDB 4.0.0+