This course will go over a set of scenarios you might find in production, and introduce you to many of the tools and functionality that MongoDB's support and field teams use to diagnose issues, and how to fix those problems once they're identified.
M101 or M102, or 3-6 months of administering MongoDB.
- Duration: 3 weeks
- Every week we release new video lectures and a new assignment.
- Your final grade for the course will be comprised of assignments which count for half of your grade and a final exam/project which counts for the other half of your grade.
- Chapter 1 and 2: Introduction and Tooling Overview
- Chapter 3: Slow Queries
- Chapters 4 and 5: Connectivity and Schema Design
- Final Exam
- Web Browser: Firefox 39.0+ or Chrome 43+ (Internet Explorer is currently not supported)
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7+ 64-bit, Ubuntu 14.04+ 64-bit, or Windows 8+ (64-bit)
- MongoDB Enterprise: 3.4.x+ (Enterprise)
- Vagrant 1.7.4+
- VirtualBox 5.0.20+
- 4+ GB of RAM (8 recommended)