This course will go over a set of scenarios you might find in production, and introduce you to many of the tools and functionality that MongoDB's support and field teams use to diagnose issues, and how to fix those problems once they're identified.
One of: M001 or M103 or 3-6 months experience developing MongoDB applications or administering MongoDB.
- Duration: 3 Weeks
- Each week we release new video lectures and assignments.
- Your final grade for the course will be comprised of weekly assignments which count for half of your grade and a final exam/project which counts for the other half of your grade.
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Tooling Overview
- Chapter 3: Slow Queries
- Chapter 4: Connectivity
- Chapter 5: Schema Issues
- Final Exam
- Web Browser: Firefox 39.0+ or Chrome 43+ (Internet Explorer is currently not supported)
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7+ 64-bit, Ubuntu 14.04+ 64-bit, or Windows 8+ (64-bit)
- MongoDB: 3.6.14+ Enterprise
- Vagrant 1.7.4+
- VirtualBox 5.0.20+
- 4+ GB of RAM (8 recommended)