This course will provide you with the knowledge to create secured deployments of MongoDB for production-ready environments.
One of: M001 or M103 or 3-6 months experience developing MongoDB applications or administering MongoDB.
- Duration: 3 Weeks
- Each week we release new video lectures and assignments.
- Your final grade for the course will be comprised of weekly assignments which count for half of your grade and a final exam/project which counts for the other half of your grade.
- Chapter 1: Authentication
- Chapter 2: Authorization and Encryption
- Chapter 3: Auditing and Best Practices
- Final Exam
- Web Browser: Firefox 39.0+ or Chrome 43+ (Internet Explorer is currently not supported)
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7+ 64-bit, Ubuntu 14.04+ 64-bit, or Windows 8+ (64-bit)
- MongoDB: 3.2.x+ Enterprise
- Vagrant 1.7.4+
- VirtualBox 5.0.20+