This course will provide you with the knowledge to create secured deployments of MongoDB for production-ready environments.
One of: M001 or M103 or 3-6 months experience developing MongoDB applications or administering MongoDB.
- Duration: 3 Chapters
- Your grade for the course will depend on your performance on labs and a final exam.
- You will receive a proof of completion if you achieve a grade of 65% or better.
- Chapter 1: Authentication
- Chapter 2: Authorization and Encryption
- Chapter 3: Auditing and Best Practices
- Final Exam
- Web Browser: Firefox 39.0+ or Chrome 43+ (Internet Explorer is currently not supported)
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7+ 64-bit, Ubuntu 14.04+ 64-bit, or Windows 8+ (64-bit)
- MongoDB: 3.6.14+ Enterprise
- Vagrant 1.7.4+
- VirtualBox 5.0.20+