About this course
Learn everything you need to know to deploy and manage Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) systems at scale. This course will cover how you can take advantage of MongoDB to deploy a highly scalable content repository to support your business needs. Learn about installation, sizing, and the tools available to automate and manage your cluster. We’ll also walk through detailed recommendations for deploying, monitoring, and backing up your AEM environments. Throughout the course we will consider operational best practices required for scaling AEM instances to accommodate growing marketing teams. As the hands-on project for this course, students will implement their own digital photo library.
Students should have a solid understanding of MongoDB fundamentals before taking this course and have access to an AEM 6.1 (or greater) license.
- Each week we release new video lectures and a new assignment.
- This course will require approximately 3 hours of your time per week, depending on your level of preparation.
- Outline the basic components of AEM and MongoDB
- Critique different data modeling strategies used by AEM to store data in a document model
- Distinguish use cases for which MongoDB should be considered to support AEM installations
- Understand the different deployment models and reference architectures for AEM
- Who is the intended audience for this course?
This course is designed for:
- Developers experienced with AEM who are starting new projects using MongoDB
- Database administrators and other operations staff who expect to maintain AEM deployments
- AEM users who want to have a broader understanding on MongoDB and its benefits
- What is the cost of this course?
MongoDB University courses are free.
- Do I need to be available during a certain hour of the day to watch course videos?
No. The course is composed of pre-recorded lesson videos you may watch at any time during the run of the course. There are weekly deadlines for assignments.