This course will cover how to use best practices for achieving performance at scale in a MongoDB system. By the end of this course, you should be familiar with the different techniques used to increase the performance of MongoDB servers.
M101J, M101JS, M101P, or M101N.
- Duration: 3 Weeks
- Each week we release new video lectures and assignments.
- Your final grade for the course will be comprised of weekly assignments which count for half of your grade and a final exam/project which counts for the other half of your grade.
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: MongoDB Indexes
- Chapter 3: Index Operations
- Chapter 4: CRUD Optimization
- Chapter 5: Performance on Clusters
- Final Exam
- Web Browser: Firefox 39.0+ or Chrome 43+ (Internet Explorer is currently not supported)
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7+ 64-bit, Ubuntu 14.04+ 64-bit, or Windows 8+ (64-bit)
- MongoDB: 3.4.x+ Enterprise
- Vagrant 1.7.4+
- VirtualBox 5.0.20+