This course will cover how to use best practices for achieving performance at scale in a MongoDB system. By the end of this course, you should be familiar with the different techniques used to increase the performance of MongoDB servers.
M001, M220, or at least 6 months of experience building applications with MongoDB
- Duration: 5 Chapters
- Your grade for the course will depend on your performance on labs and a final exam.
- You will receive a proof of completion if you achieve a grade of 65% or better.
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: MongoDB Indexes
- Chapter 3: Index Operations
- Chapter 4: CRUD Optimization
- Chapter 5: Performance on Clusters
- Final Exam
- Web Browser: Firefox 39.0+ or Chrome 43+ (Internet Explorer is currently not supported)
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7+ 64-bit, Ubuntu 14.04+ 64-bit, or Windows 8+ (64-bit)
- MongoDB: 3.6.14+ Enterprise
- Vagrant 1.7.4+
- VirtualBox 5.0.20+