In this short course, we provide a detailed introduction to its features and give students the opportunity to create and use a variety of MongoDB clusters in Atlas.
M101J, M101JS, M101N, M101P, M102 or 3-6 months experience using or administering MongoDB.
- Duration: 4-6 hours
- This course contains four chapters of pre-recorded video lessons, hands-on labs, and a short final exam.
- The material for all chapters and the final exam is available to you immediately.
- The course is open for a period of three weeks. You may complete the material at any time during this period.
- You will receive a course completion confirmation at the end of the course if you achieve a 65% or above on graded material.
- Your final grade for the course will be comprised of weekly assignments which count for half of your grade and a final exam/project which counts for the other half of your grade.
- Chapter 1: Introducing Atlas
- Chapter 2: Scaling with Atlas
- Chapter 3: Monitoring and Backup
- Chapter 4: Wrapping Up
- Final Exam
- Web Browser: Firefox 39.0+ or Chrome 43+ (Internet Explorer is currently not supported)
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7+ 64-bit, Ubuntu 14.04+ 64-bit, or Windows 8+ (64-bit)
- MongoDB: 3.2.6+