This course will provide you with the knowledge to use MongoDB Aggregation Framework with confidence in your application development practices.
We highly recommend taking M001 or M220P or 3-6 months experience using MongoDB in application development.
- Duration: 7 Chapters
- Your grade for the course will depend on your performance on labs and a final exam.
- You will receive a proof of completion if you achieve a grade of 65% or better.
- Chapter 0: Introduction and Aggregation Concepts
- Chapter 1: Basic Aggregation - $match and $project
- Chapter 2: Basic Aggregation - Utility Stages
- Chapter 3: Core Aggregation - Combining Information
- Chapter 4: Core Aggregation - Multidimensional Grouping
- Chapter 5: Miscellaneous Aggregation
- Chapter 6: Aggregation Performance and Pipeline Optimization
- Final Exam
- Web Browser: Firefox 39.0+ or Chrome 43+ (Internet Explorer is currently not supported)
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7+ 64-bit, Ubuntu 14.04+ 64-bit, or Windows 8+ (64-bit)
- MongoDB: 3.6.14+ Enterprise
- MongoDB Atlas Account