This course will provide you with the tools and insight to administer basic MongoDB deployments with confidence.
We highly recommend taking M001 prior to taking this course.
- Duration: 4 Chapters
- Your grade for the course will depend on your performance on labs and a final exam.
- You will receive a proof of completion if you achieve a grade of 65% or better.
- Chapter 0: Introduction & Setup
- Chapter 1: The Mongod
- Chapter 2: Replication
- Chapter 3: Sharding
- Final Exam
- Web Browser: Firefox 39.0+ or Chrome 43+ (Internet Explorer is currently not supported)
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7+ 64-bit, Ubuntu 14.04+ 64-bit, or Windows 8+ (64-bit)
- MongoDB: 3.6.14+ Enterprise