This course will go over basic installation, JSON, schema design, querying, insertion of data, indexing and working with the C# driver.
After completing this course, you should have a good understanding as to how applications are built on top of MongoDB using .NET framework. Plus, you will have a great foundation when preparing for the MongoDB Developer Certification exam. Learn more about how to become a MongoDB Certified Professional.
To take this course you should be familiar with .NET framework. Knowledge of relational databases is not required.
- Duration: 7 Weeks
- Each week we release new video lectures and assignments.
- Each week requires approximately 3-5 hours of your time, depending on your level of preparation.
- You will receive a course completion confirmation at the end of the course if you achieve a 65% or above on graded material.
- Your final grade for the course will be comprised of weekly assignments which count for half of your grade and a final exam/project which counts for the other half of your grade.
- Week 1: Introduction
- Week 2: CRUD
- Week 3: Schema Design
- Week 4: Performance
- Week 5: Aggregation Framework
- Week 6: Application Engineering
- Final Exam
- Web Browser: Firefox 39.0+ or Chrome 43+ (Internet Explorer is currently not supported)
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7+ 64-bit, Ubuntu 14.04+ 64-bit, or Windows 8+ (64-bit)
- MongoDB: 3.2
- Software: Visual Studio and mongoProc 3.0+