Learn how to use MongoDB's Aggregation Framework.
Learn the essentials of Node.js application development with MongoDB.
Learn everything you need to know about data modeling for MongoDB.
The team at MongoDB University continually reviews our current and planned courses to ensure that our content reflects the latest MongoDB technologies. As a result, M101JS: MongoDB for Node.js Developers has been retired. We've replaced M101JS with three courses, which are designed for developers who want to build modern applications faster on MongoDB.
These courses are:
- M121: Take this course to learn about MongoDB's aggregation framework, which is modeled on data processing pipelines.
- M220JS: Take this course to learn how to query and insert data and work with the Node.js driver.
- M320: Take this course to learn everything you need to know about data modeling for MongoDB.
Typically, a course will be retired in one of the following scenarios:
- The course has been replaced. A new course or courses are released which replaces the previous course and which covers the material in a substantially new manner.
- If the technology covered in a course is no longer supported by MongoDB, the courseware will typically be retired.
- Business decisions related to the success of a course or the costs of keeping a course up to date may lead to retirement.
- Quality concerns may result in course retirement. If quality concerns are identified with a course, it may be retired until the quality can be improved.