This course will guide you on how to draw parallels between your existing knowledge and experience with relational databases and MongoDB.
The course will contrast modeling a schema and writing application code and queries for a relational database versus doing it for MongoDB.
Armed with this new knowledge, you will be able to take on projects using MongoDB faster and be successful in developing these new projects or modernizing existing ones.
Expertise and/or knowledge of relational databases like its terminology, the ability to understand an entity-relationship diagram and familiarity with the Structured Query Language.
- Duration: 4 Chapters
- Each chapter requires approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Chapter 1: Concepts of RDBMS and MongoDB
- Chapter 2: Modeling for MongoDB
- Chapter 3: Code and Queries
- Chapter 4: The Life Cycle of an Application and Additional Resources
- Web Browser: Firefox 60.0+ or Chrome 70+
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7+ 64-bit, Ubuntu 14.04+ 64-bit, or Windows 8+ (64-bit)