- How to install MongoDB
- How to use Compass, the MongoDB GUI
- The MongoDB document model and basic schema design
- The MongoDB query language
- How to use Atlas, MongoDB's hosted database as a service offering
- Each week we release a new chapter containing pre-recorded video lectures and hands-on labs.
- Each chapter requires approximately 90 minutes to complete.
- Your grade for the course will depend on your performance on labs and a final exam.
- You will receive a course completion confirmation if you achieve a grade of 65% or better.
- Chapter 1: Introduction to MongoDB, Compass, and basic queries
- Chapter 2: The MongoDB Query Language
- Chapter 3: Using MongoDB Atlas
- Final Exam
- Web Browser: FireFox 39.0+ or Chrome 43+ (Internet Explorer is currently not supported)
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7+ 64-bit, Ubuntu 14.04+ 64-bit, or Windows 8+ (64-bit)
- MongoDB: 3.4.0+