MongoDB Basics is designed for learners brand new to MongoDB. If you've heard about MongoDB and want to know more or are planning a MongoDB project and need to get a quick start, this is the course for you.
- How to install MongoDB
- How to use Compass, the MongoDB GUI
- The MongoDB document model and basic schema design
- The MongoDB query language
- How to use Atlas, MongoDB's hosted database as a service offering
- Duration: 4 Chapters
- Each chapter requires approximately 90 minutes to complete.
- Your grade for the course will depend on your performance on labs and a final exam.
- You will receive a proof of completion if you achieve a grade of 65% or better.
- Chapter 0: Setup
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: The MongoDB Query Language + Atlas
- Chapter 3: Deeper Dive into the MongoDB Query Language
- Final Exam
- Web Browser: Firefox 39.0+ or Chrome 43+ (Internet Explorer is currently not supported)
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7+ 64-bit, Ubuntu 14.04+ 64-bit, or Windows 8+ (64-bit)
- MongoDB: 3.6.14+
- MongoDB Compass 1.16.3 (Stable) or later.