MongoDB ranks as one of the hottest job trends and one of the most highly compensated technology skills.
Increase your visibility among hiring managers and recruiters.
Foster credibility with your employer and peers in the developer and operations communities.
- Anyone may take the exam but we do recommend you complete an in-person training or take the following online courses:
- The MongoDB Certification Practice Exams are the best way to prepare for your exam. Build confidence by familiarizing yourself with the subject areas and format of the certification exam. After completing your practice exam, identify knowledge gaps by taking a look at your incorrect answers. Each answer has detailed explanations with links to relevant resources.
- The MongoDB Certification Exam Study Guide is another great preparation resource. It’s a guide to all of the topics on the exam, with links to the appropriate documentation to help exam takers to review. It also covers the practical details of taking the exam, like computer requirements and proctoring.
- You should also make use of other recommended preparation materials:
- Philosophy & Features: performance, JSON, BSON, fault tolerance, disaster recovery, horizontal scaling, and the Mongo shell
- CRUD: Create, Read, Update, and Delete operations
- Indexing: single key, compound, multi-key, mechanics, and performance
- Aggregation: pipeline, operators, memory usage, sort, skip, and limit
- Replication: configuration, oplog concepts, write concern, elections, failover, and deployment to multiple data centers
- Sharding: components, when to shard, balancing, shard keys, and hashed shard keys
- Application Administration: data files, journaling, authentication, and authorization
- Server Administration: performance analysis, storage engines, diagnostics and debugging, maintenance, backup, and recovery
- Fundamental database concepts
- Fundamentals of system programming